How to Upgrade Paytm Wallet:-
The popularity of Cashless payment method through Paytm is rapidly increasing day by day due to shortage of paper money, there are several digital wallets in the market but Paytm recorded higher traffic in recent times by attracting users with excellent cash back offers. The app gained huge number of customers due to discounts that is provides on merchant sites and mind blowing offers to win gadgets and other electronic items. But as a basic user you can store and move only up to Rs.10000 with paytm wallet, to increase this limit you need to upgrade your Paytm Wallet.
Upgrade the Limit of Paytm wallet:-
Lift the limits on your basic Paytm account and explore special deals and offers by upgrading it, do it by submitting your KYC documents. By providing these documents you can increase the storage limit up to Rs.1 Lakh. Paytm users from Delhi and Mumbai will receive Rs.100 free Paytm cash upon upgrading their paytm accounts.
• To upgrade, Tap on Paytm wallet in your Smartphone
• Click on Add money service ,There you can see Upgrade usage limit option that can be used to become a Paytm VIP customer
• To step further, you need to enter Aadhar card number and full name.
• There are two methods to upgrade your Paytm wallet; either you can visit KYC store or book an appointment with Paytm agent.
• Hit on Visit KYC store if you wish to complete KYC verification by submitting your documents at Authorized store, you need to carry both Xerox and original copies.
• Select the other option if you want the verification agent to visit your home, enter your address, phone number .Paytm app will give you a date and you need to select comfortable time.
• You must be ready with all originals on the given date and time to upgrade your Paytm account successfully.