Pay Electricity bill using Paytm Wallet:-
To spread its wings throughout the country and to enable each and every citizen of India to do make remittances without cash in hand, Paytm has recently come up with a new technology where even users without a Smartphone and internet connection can remit and accept money. Enthusiast need to register their mobile number with Paytm to use this excellent service, Phone number can be registered by calling to Paytm customer care number. Don’t have enough physical cash to pay electricity bill? Then don’t worry because now you can pay electricity bill in real time using paytm wallet.
How to Pay Current bill through Paytm Wallet:-
Now Paytm is being accepted by many merchants across India, you can pay electricity bill from your door step without visiting the payment points. In addition to comfort, you will also get excellent cash back offers on current bill remittance that you make with Paytm wallet. Just open the Paytm and follow the procedure that is given below.
• Click on the electricity option that appears on the from page when you acess Paytm app on your phone
• Paytm app will show a page displaying the details of all electricity boards
• Select your respective electricity board and move a head
• Then select your district and enter unique service number ,division and proceed to pay bill
• Bill details will be shown on screen ,Click confirm to pay your current bill
• You can pay the bill either with internet banking or debit card or with the amount in Paytm wallet
• After successful payment, you will get a confirmation message from both Paytm and your electricity board.