Now you can update your lenovo k3 note to cyanogenmod 12.1 which is an opensource operating system. Unlike other official firmwares, CM12.1 features many options like privacyguard, sound with FLAC support, bloatware free and so on. Lenovok3 has its own vibeOS which is a heavily bloated version of Android which can annoy you with popups and apps that you do not require. So to make your device free from bloats and with the best performance you can install CM12.1.
For lenovoK3 users,here in this article you can get information to flash CM12.1 on your device.
Cyanogenmod 12.1 Installation on Lenovo K3
• Make sure that your Mobile is charged full.
• Enable USB debugging mode.
• Boot into custom recovery i.e. CWM/TWRP(settings-Develop options-USB debugging).
• Do not forget to backup your data so that you can recover it after flashing the ROM.
• Do not interrupt your device during installation process as it may take sometime.
• Use volume key to navigate and power key to select options.
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL CM 12.1(Cyanogemnod) on Lenovo K3 Note
• First download CM12.1 zip and GApps 64bit zip
• Save the downloaded files into your SDcard.
• Turn off your mobile and then hold volume button and power button together till the
device boots into recovery.
• Select backup option and do a complete backup of your current ROM.
• Go on recovery menu and select wipe data/ factory reset. it takes few seconds to wipe
• Go back to recovery menu and select install zip from SDcard and install CM12.1.ROM zip file from eariler downloaded files.
• Again goback to recovery menu repeat the same process to install GApps package.
• Reboot your system.• Now you are going to like your device more than before with its smooth performance.