EPF Balance Enquiry online UP:-
EPF ie Employment provident Fund is formed by deducting some amount every month from your salary and amount that is contributed to your EPF account by your employer and to gel eligible for Employment provident fund an employee must work in the organization for a minimum period of six months. Government of India launched online EPF balance check facility by which individuals can now know their Provident Fund balance with in few months.
Employees of Uttar Pradesh who are working in different public and private sector organizations can check their employment provident fund by following the simple steps given below.
EPF Balance Enquiry UP www.epfindia.gov.in :-
This online EPF facility was launched in the Year 2013 and the clear process for EPF Balance Enquiry UP is mentioned below:-
- Important thing which is to be kept ready before checking your EPF online is your EPF account number.
- Visit epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php as it is the online portal to check EPF
- Click on Know Your balance which is present at bottom of the page.
- You need select your state from list of states mentioned there as you are looking For EPF balance enquiry Uttar Pradesh select Uttar Pradesh state.
- After selection your EPF state ,Some city offices belonging to that state will be listed below
- Choose your specific city EPF office from the list where you are working.
- Now you should fill your Employment Provident Fund account number and your name as mentioned in EPF records and your registered mobile number
- After entering exact details Click on “submit” and the Employment Provident Fund balance will be sent to your mobile number that you have entered earlier in the form above via SMS.
EPF balance Check by UAN:-
Universal Account Number (UAN) will be given to all the members who are enrolled under this Employment Provident Fund Scheme. Universal account number will not change even if you change your employer or Provident Fund account Number and UAN can be generated by Individuals by logging into EPF website.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment, India had asked all the organizations to register their employees for the Universal Account Number and to ensure that EPF related formalities are updated online.
Steps by which EPF balance can be checked online using UAN:-
- Visit the website of EPF ie uanmembers.epfoservices.in
- Hit the activate UAN option and you will be redirected to following page http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/uan_reg_form.php
- Here you need to enter you UAN number followed by mobile number and select the state and city from the list given below.
- Enter the characters shown in the text box and click on “GET PIN”.
- Submit the self declaration by selecting I agree and enter the pin which you get on your registered mobile number.
- Then submit the details and yow will get EPF balance to your mobile number via SMS.
EPF Balance Status Online UP:-
Before the implementation of EPF Balance status Online UP finding out EPF balance was not an easy task and the employees need to fill the required forms and need to visit offices knowing this simple information ,But now with the implementation of Online process it has become very simple to check EPF Balance. Government of India has ordered all the employers to generate Pf account online so that benefits will be delivered to employee without any obstacles.
Know EPF balance By UAN number:-Universal Account number will be generated for each and every member who contributes some amount of their salary to EPF. Employees can know EPF Balance by UAN number and never changes even if you change the organization. It is important to have UAN number to get your PF and if your employer has not yet registered your details approach your employer and get your details updated.