Birth certificate Bihar online apply:-
Birth certificate is the basic evidence for the date of birth and place of birth of any individual and it is provided by department of births and deaths of respective state governments and it is important as it contains the details such as name of the parents, date of birth, place of birth and name of the candidate. Bihar department of births and deaths provides birth certificate to the children who were born and registration to the birth certificate should be made within 14 days from the birth of child. Bihar birth certificate online apply procedure is very simple and is scripted below.
Birth certificate online registration of Bihar:-
Birth certificate is an official evidence which gives the details of the time and place when a person in born, and name of the person, sex, mother’s name and father’s name. Birth certificate in Bihar can be applied both in offline and online modes. The detailed script to apply for birth certificate online registration Bihar is as follows
Steps to be followed to apply BIHAR birth certificate online:-
- First to apply for the birth certificate individual need to visit the online site biharonline.gov.in then in this website birth/death registration can be seen on the right side of the page in fourth row under services column.
- You can login by entering user name and password if you are already registered otherwise you can register by clicking the register option which is present below.
- In the registration fill the details of user id, password, enter the password again to conform it then you should enter your first name last name ,date of birth and occupation along with the complete address and identity proof which you wish to submit.
- Then click I agree option and select the register option and your details will be registered in the portal
- Get back to the login page and fill the user id and password to get access to website.
- Then an option will be provided by the website to make the birth certificate online registration of Bihar state.
- Fill all the details in the form and take the print out of the generated application.
- Visit the revenue or tahasildar office of the respective village and take the stamp on the registration.
- Stamp will be applied only after verification of all the details in print out with original documents.
How to apply for birth certificate in Bihar:-
Registration of birth certificate in Bihar is free of cost and can be applied online. The website of apply for the birth certificate is designed and maintained by Bihar NIC. Registration of birth should be made within 14 days of child birth anything more than that time then some cost will be charged to get the birth certificate. Individuals who searched how to apply for birth certificate in Bihar has reached accurate place where exact information is provided in this article and they can get a clear idea of Bihar birth certificate online apply procedure after going through this update.