Aadhar Card Date of Birth Correction Online
Usually, the steps to update Date of Birth change in Aadhar Card begin by selecting Apka Aadhar on the website www.uidai.gov.in. Then Go to Update Aadhar Data and click on Update Data Online. After that the SSUP portal page appears. In the end, opt for the first CLICK HERE link out of the two at the bottom of the portal page to open up wwww.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update. Instead of this long process, just enter or copy-paste the link directly on the address bar of your browser.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Correction Online Procedure
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhar number and the Captcha for verification at their appropriate places on the page. Then press Send OTP button to receive the password on the registered mobile number.
- The page will ask for the OTP. Enter it and log in.
- From the six options mentioned there, choose DOB and press submit.
- In the page than ensues, type in the new DOB. Then press on Submit Update button on the page.
- The next page will show up the new DOB you entered. Check it well and at the bottom of the page select “I accept the terms and condition”. Then click on submit. Select Modify if the entered DOB is wrong.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Update Documents Required
- Upload the supporting proof of your date of birth. Press submit. The valid Aadhar Card Date of Birth Correction documents required are Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Gazetted officers belong to Group A on their letter pad.
- The screen next shows a message that the update is finished. The message also consists of URN. Note this down. It will help you to check the Aadhar Card Date of Birth update status.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth update online is finished. There will be verifications of the data entered cross checking the supporting document. It will take a few days. You can always check the status at the SSUP page. Look for the Check Update Status button. It is in orange color.
For those who do not have their registered mobile number with them, they have to do the DOB update by post or by visiting a nearby Aadhar Kendra. To apply for update of DOB by post download Aadhar Card Date of Birth form online from the UIDIA website fill it and attach the proof of DOB and send it to either of the two address mentioned in the instructions PDF that can be downloaded from the website, as well.